Save 10% On PERFECT FINISHING OF CONSTRUCTED HOUSE SERVICES – ABUH AND SONS

0

ABUH AND SONS: 

-Finishing of construction work.
-Fighting against dampness or moisture.
-Treating foundation for swamping area before erection of building.
-Treating of pillars for story building at the foundation level.

We handle contracts for Hotels, Domestic homes, super market hall etc

We accept 10% payment in action coin and remaining balance 90% should be paid in fiat.

Please contact the merchant directly, in order to redeem your coupon.

BUEA MILE 16 BUEA, South West Region 237 Cameroon 237671390904
[email protected]

Voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offers from this vendor. Reservation required. 1 voucher per person. Expires August 31st, 2020.

10.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
  Ask a Question
SKU: f936e0a3bce6 Category:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.