Save 10% On Eucalyptus Electricity Poles At NAKSLY POLE SUPPLIER & GENERAL ENTERPRISE

0

Please contact the vendor directly for more information before ordering a discount voucher.

NAKSLY POLE SUPPLIER & GENERAL ENTERPRISE is a company that buys harvested fresh eucalyptus poles and re-sells.

We have been in business many years. We supply to the Uganda electricity cooperation,companies and individuals, We can also ship out of the country as well. We are accepting 10%payment in Action Coin and the remaining balance 90% should be paid in fiat.

Contact name: NAKKAZI SYLIVIA
Address Uganada Kampala
Tel: +256782713585
Email: [email protected]

10.00  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Categories: , Tag:

NAKSLY POLE SUPPLIER & GENERAL ENTERPRISE is a company that buy harvested fresh eucalyptus poles and sell. This is many years company. Well supply to the Uganda electricity cooperation,companies and individuals, We can also ship out of the country as well. We are accepting 10%payment in Action Coin and the remaining balance 90% should be paid in fiat.

Contact name: NAKKAZI SYLIVIA

Address Uganada Kampala

Tel: +256782713585

Email: [email protected]

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!