Save 10% On Car And Heavy Equipment Rental Service, Plus All Brands Of Cars For Sale – ETS Belmound Fine Well

0

ETS BELMOUND FINE WELL is a very busy company located in Douala Akwa. The heart of economic activities in Cameroon where business is at the top.

We rent cars for weddings, party, tours etc. We also sell all brand of cars. If our client orders a car that is not available in stock we immediately place an order from our supplier.

We also rent heavy equipment like caterpillars and other heavy machines to contractors. We accept payment in action coin 10% for all our offers to the general public, and the remaining balance 90% is paid in fiat. local currency. Most often our pries are negotiable, and the client can pay a % in Action coin.

DOUALA AKWA DOUALA, LITTORAL 237 Cameroon

237 696331050

10.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
  Ask a Question
SKU: 5dd3cbb8b144 Categories: , ,

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.