Save 10% On All Construction Costs At Chariot Construction

0
Sold by
@ JUMANGO DIKONGGUE

Please contact the merchant directly for more information and in order to redeem your coupon.

BUEA BUEA, South West Region Cameroon
237 680386
[email protected]

CHARIOT CONSTRUCTION Chariot construction is a big company with more than 20 different engineer Services including :
1. Construction of houses.
2. Construction of tar roads and earth roads
3. Construction of bridges
4. Capentery workshop that supplies plank.

We accept 10% payment in action coin and the remaining 90% balance should be paid in fiat

10.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
SKU: 4d83be7a3905 Category:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!