Save 10% On All Agro Products and Services At NJENAWUNG ED ENDURING WOMEN CIG

0
Sold by
@ FORCHENALLAH NJENAWUNG

Please contact the merchant directly for more information and BEFORE you redeem your coupon.

NJENAWUNG, South West Region 237 Cameroon

237654724258
[email protected]

NJENAWUNG ED ENDURING WOMAN CIG We are a group of farming women. We supplies good cocoa yams, yams,corn, beans, cassava, vegetable seedlings to our farmers. We also create good markets for harvested crops, we run agro training programs on how to cultivate and come out with large harvest. We also buy and resale the harvested food crops We accept 10% payment in action coin for our products and services and the remaining 90% is paid in fiat

Voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offers from this vendor. Reservation required. 1 voucher per person. Expires August 31st, 2020.

10.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
SKU: 3c803c1d8fef Categories: , ,

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!