Save 10% In Uganda Shillings On Live Chickens Or Eggs AT POUTRY FARM IN UGANDA

0

Please contact the vendor directly for more information before ordering a discount voucher.

POUTRY FARM IN UGANDA is a a big foul farm in Uganda Kampala, that supplies in a wide market. At our foul farm we do retail sales as well as whole sale supplies.
Our prices are fair. We supply eggs as well.
We accept 10% payment in Action Coin and the remaining balance 90% should be paid in fiat.
Nnamakula Rehema
Tel +256774248564
Address: Kampala Uganda

[email protected]

1.00  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Report Abuse
Categories: , Tag:

POUTRY FARM IN UGANDA is a a big foul farm in Uganda Kampala, that supplies in a wide market. At our foul farm we do retail sales as well as whole sale supplies.

Our prices are fair. We supply eggs as well.

We accept 10% payment in Action Coin and the remaining balance 90% should be paid in fiat.

 Nnamakula Rehema

Tel +256774248564

Address: Kampala Uganda

[email protected]

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

  • Store Name: POUTRY FARM IN UGANDA
  • Vendor: POUTRY FARM IN UGANDA
  • Address: KAMPALA
    KAMPALA
    KAMPALA, Uganda
  • No ratings found yet!
No product has been found!