Save 10% in Uganda shillings for nursery and primary school fees AT Antie Grace Nursery & Primary School

0

Antie Grace Nursery & Primary School is a community nursery and primary school that is very popular with well trained teachers. We are accepting 10% payment in Action Coin and the remaining balance 90% should be paid in fiat.
Contact name: Grace Akello
Address: Uganda Kampala
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +256705514990

5.00  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
  Ask a Question
Category: Tag:

Antie Grace Nursery & Primary School is a community nursery and primary school that is very popular with well trained teachers. We are accepting 10% payment in Action Coin and the remaining balance 90% should be paid in fiat.

Contact name:  Grace Akello

Address: Uganda Kampala

Email: [email protected]

Tel: +256705514990

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.