Save 10% – 30% on BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS/ BUILDING MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS/ MARITIME SERVICES at ELOHIM BUSINESS SERVICES

1
Sold by
@ EMMANUEL NDIVE

ELOHIM BUSINESS SERVICES (EBS)

CLERK QUARTERS BUEA BUEA, South West Region 237 Cameroon

237677276211

 SUPPLIES CONTRACTS ( We accept 10% payment in action coin and the remaining balance 90% should paid in fiat currency ) Office equipment (stationeriy, computers, printers, papers etc), Health equipment and instruments, Building, electrical, plumbing, welding materials.


MARITIME CONSULTANCY SERVICES (We accept 30% payment in action coin and 70% in fiat for all the services below)
Provide technical or commercial services to shipping companies. Management, safety practices and procedures of ships. Organizing and coordinating seminars and workshops on maritime


We are readily available to work with your institution and even proceed to sign a partnership agreement to enhance performance and productivity.

10.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
SKU: 87602fc8d5b4 Category:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!