SAVE 10.000 CFA FRS ON SHEEP VALUED AT 50.000 FRS CFA AT GOOD HOPE LIVESTOCK FARMING.

0

PLEASE, CONTACT THE
VENDOR DIRECTLY FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE KEY ISSUES SURROUNDING THE
TRANSACTION AND BEFORE ORDERING ANY VOUCHER FOR THE PAYMENT IN BOTH CURRENCIES.

COMPANY
NAME:  GOOD HOPE LIVESTOCK FARMING

VENDOR
CONTACT NAME:  MOJOKO PRUDENCIA

ADDRESS:
NKWEN, BAMENDA

CITY:
BAMENDA

STATE/PROVINCE/
REGION: NORTH-WEST REGION

COUNTRY:
CAMEROON

PHONE
NUMBER: +237676192425/ 681790224/ 673690302

EMAIL:
[email protected]

THE VENDOR WHO IS A GOOD LIVESTOCK KEEPER FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND PARTICULARLY IN SHEEP, GOATS, PIGS, AND BEE-KEEPING HAS AGREED TO ACCEPT 10.000 FRS CFA IN ACTION COIN ($ 33.33 US DOLLARS), WHICH IS 20% OF THE TOTAL PRICE OF 50.000 FRS THAT IS, ($83.33 US DOLLARS). THE REMAINING 80%, WHICH IS 40000 FRS CFA ($ 66.66 US DOLLARS), CAN BE ACCEPTED IN FIAT, THE LOCAL CURRENCY OF THE VENDOR, WHICH IS THE FRANCS CFA. THIS THE PRICE OF A YEAR OLD RAM/ SHEEP AT GOOD HOPE LIVESTOCK FARMIMG.THE VENDOR IS BSED IN NKWEN, BAMENAD, NORTH-WEST REGION,CAMEROON. THIS REDUCTION OF 20% I ACTION COIN, HOLDS TRUE FOR ALL PRODUCTS OF THE FARM.
This is a private business with the owner as Proprietor in the production of lives stock, namely:
– Good quality chickens

Sheep and Goats
– Good quality Bee hives and honey
– Chicken droppings for organic farming
– Good quality eggs for families, restaurants, weddings and other events and local markets

16.60  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Report Abuse
Categories: , Tag:

THE VENDOR WHO IS A
GOOD LIVESTOCK KEEPER FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND PARTICULARLY IN SHEEP, GOATS, PIGS,
AND BEE-KEEPING HAS AGREED TO ACCEPT 10.000 FRS CFA IN ACTION COIN ($ 33.33 US
DOLLARS), WHICH IS 20% OF THE TOTAL PRICE OF 50.000 FRS THAT IS, ($83.33 US
DOLLARS). THE REMAINING 80%, WHICH IS 40000 FRS CFA ($ 66.66 US DOLLARS), CAN
BE ACCEPTED IN FIAT, THE LOCAL CURRENCY OF THE VENDOR, WHICH IS THE FRANCS CFA.
THIS THE PRICE OF A YEAR OLD RAM/ SHEEP AT GOOD HOPE LIVESTOCK FARMING.THE
VENDOR IS BASED IN NKWEN, BAMENDA, NORTH-WEST REGION,CAMEROON. THIS REDUCTION OF
20% I ACTION COIN, HOLDS TRUE FOR ALL PRODUCTS OF THE FARM.

SALES/ PRICE ACCEPTED:

20% in
Action and 80% received in Local Currency (Francs CFA).

ACTIVITIES/ PRODUCTS:

This is a
private business with the owner as Proprietor in the production of lives stock,
namely:


      Good quality chickens

Sheep and Goats

–    Good quality Bee hives and honey

–    Chicken droppings for organic farming

–     Good quality eggs for families, restaurants, weddings and other events and local
markets

 

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

  • Store Name: Good Hope Livestock Farming
  • Vendor: Mojoko Prudencia Amabo
  • Address: NKWEN
    BAMENDA
    NORTH-WEST REGION
    237
    Cameroon
  • No ratings found yet!
No product has been found!