SAVE 10.000 CFA FRS ON A SHEEP VALUED AT 50.000 FRS CFA AT SHALOM INTEGRATED LIVESTOCK AND BEEKEEPING FARMING.

0

PLEASE, CONTACT THE VENDOR DIRECTLY FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE KEY ISSUES SURROUNDING THE TRANSACTION AND BEFORE ORDERING ANY VOUCHER FOR THE PAYMENT IN BOTH CURRENCIES.

COMPANY NAME:  SHALOM INTEGRATED LIVESTOCK BEE-KEEPING FARMING

VENDOR CONTACT NAME:  PAUL EWOME

ADDRESS: MOLYKO, BUEA

CITY: BUEA

STATE/PROVINCE/ REGION:  SOUTH-WEST REGION

ZIP/POSTAL CODE: 237

COUNTRY: CAMEROON

PHONE NUMBER: +237677306203/ 673690302

EMAIL: [email protected]

THE VENDOR WHO IS A GOOD LIVESTOCK KEEPER FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND PARTICULARLY IN SHEEP, GOATS, PIGS, AND BEE-KEEPING. HE HAS BEEN WORKING IN THIS FIELD FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS AND HAS GOOD BREEDS OF CATTLE, HERDS OF GOATS AND SHEEP AND PRODUCTIVE SPECIES OF BEE-KEEPING AND HIVES. HE IS BASED IN BAMENDA, NORTH-WEST REGION, CAMEROON.
HE HAS AGREED TO ACCEPT 10.000 FRS CFA, THAT IS $ 16.66 US DOLLARS IN ACTION COIN, WHICH IS 20% OF THE TOTAL PRICE OF 50.000 FRS,THAT IS, $ 83.33 US DOLLARS. THE REMAINING 80%, WHICH IS 40.000 FRS CFA, THAT IS $ 66.66 US DOLLARS, CAN BE ACCEPTED IN FIAT, THE LOCAL CURRENCY OF THE VENDOR, WHICH IS THE FRANCS CFA. THIS THE PRICE OF A YEAR OLD RAM/ SHEEP AT SHALOM INTEGRATED LIVESTOCK AND BEE KEEPING FARMIMG.THE VENDOR IS BSED AT NEW LAYOUT, MOLYKO, BUEA, CAMEROON. THIS REDUCTION OF 20% I ACTIO COIN, HOLDS TRUE FOR ALL PRODUCTS OF THE FARM.
This is a private enterprise with livestock production and other related services and products as follows:
– Bee-keeping farming
– Growth and keeping of sheep and Goats
– Keeping and growth of Fowls and Chickens
– Keeping and growth of Pigs
– Production and Packaging of animal Droppings/ dung for Organic Farming
– Production of Eggs for Local Markets
– Production and Bottling of Honey for Local and National Markets
– Production of Piglets, chicks and kids for Local Farmers.

16.66  Action

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
Report Abuse
Categories: , Tag:

THE VENDOR WHO IS A GOOD LIVESTOCK KEEPER FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND PARTICULARLY IN SHEEP, GOATS, PIGS, AND BEE-KEEPING. HE HAS BEEN WORKING IN THIS FIELD FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS AND HAS GOOD BREEDS OF CATTLE, HERDS OF GOATS AND SHEEP AND PRODUCTIVE SPECIES OF BEE-KEEPING AND HIVES. HE IS BASED IN BAMENDA, NORTH-WEST REGION, CAMEROON. 

HE HAS AGREED TO ACCEPT 10.000 FRS CFA, THAT IS $ 16.66 US DOLLARS IN ACTION COIN, WHICH IS 20% OF THE TOTAL PRICE OF 50.000 FRS,THAT IS, $ 83.33 US DOLLARS. THE REMAINING 80%, WHICH IS 40.000 FRS CFA, THAT IS $ 66.66 US DOLLARS, CAN BE ACCEPTED IN FIAT, THE LOCAL CURRENCY OF THE VENDOR, WHICH IS THE FRANCS CFA. THIS THE PRICE OF A YEAR OLD RAM/ SHEEP AT SHALOM INTEGRATED LIVESTOCK AND BEE KEEPING FARMIMG.THE VENDOR IS BSED AT NEW LAYOUT, MOLYKO, BUEA, CAMEROON. THIS REDUCTION OF 20% I ACTIO COIN, HOLDS TRUE FOR ALL PRODUCTS OF THE FARM.

SALES/ PRICE ACCEPTED: Ready to accept 30% in Action Coin and the remaining balance of 70% in the Local Fiat (Francs CFA).

ACTIVITIES:

This is a private enterprise with livestock production and other related services and products as follows:

          Bee-keeping farming

          Growth and keeping of sheep and Goats

          Keeping and growth of Fowls and Chickens

          Keeping and growth of Pigs

          Production and Packaging of animal Droppings/ dung for Organic Farming

          Production of Eggs for Local Markets

          Production and Bottling of Honey for Local and National Markets

          Production of Piglets, chicks and kids for Local Farmers.

 

 

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

  • Store Name: Shalom Integrated Livestock Bee-keeping Farming
  • Vendor: Paul Ewome
  • Address: MOLYKO
    BUEA
    SOUTH-WEST REGION
    237
    Cameroon
  • No ratings found yet!
No product has been found!