Lavender Earl Grey Tea, Hand Blended Loose Leaf
My lavender earl grey tea is a modern update to the old classic- lavender and vanilla bean are blended with dark full leaves of black tea to produce a deeper, more complex flavor but with the smooth finish and familiar tastes of bergamot from the original. Indigo blue cornflower petals and lavender buds add to its appealing look and taste, 2 ounces. Many flavors available; please see the list below and the last photo for all of my flavors, and note too that some flavors come in 1 ounce packs.
STEEPING SUGGESTIONS: 1 ½ teaspoon tea (2 grams) 8 oz. boiling (212 degrees) water Steep for 3 1/2-4 minutes * * The strength and flavor of tea is a personal experience. If you prefer a stronger cup, I suggest using more tea rather than a longer steeping time to minimize the possibility of a bitter flavor.
TEA LATTE RECIPE (serves 1) 3 tsp tea, 1 cup water, ½ cup steamed milk, ½ tsp sugar. Steep tea in water and add to steamed milk.
* BERRY HIBISCUS- a beautiful mix of elderberries, rose hips, and hibiscus to be enjoyed hot or iced.
* CHAMOMILE- a wonder plant with anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antispasmodic properties that help promote sleep, boost immunity, reduce stress, and soothe digestive issues; all this and a light, airy, sweet taste that most people enjoy! ONE OZ.
* CHAMOMILE MINT- perfect for after a meal, it combines the digestive properties of peppermint with the relaxation of chamomile.
* CHOCOLATE CHAI- red rooibos tea is rich in essential minerals and makes a decadent chocolate treat when blended with ginger, green cardamom pods, chocolate chips, and chocolate flavoring.
* CINNAMON APRICOT- a lovely blend of dried apricot pieces, marigold petals, and cinnamon, it’s a sweet fruity mix, perfect as an after dinner tea or iced in warm weather.
* INVIGORATING HERBAL- an interesting mix of herbs, roots, and seeds to invigorate and stimulate with flavors of licorice and peppermint and slight taste of maple, made from fennel seeds, flax seeds, fenugreek seeds, licorice root, and peppermint leaf.
* PEPPERMINT- a fresh tasting tea with antibacterial properties that can also improve digestion and reduce stress.
* PEPPERMINT FLORAL- refreshing mint is blended with sweet rose hips, passion flower, and rose, cornflower, and calendula petals for a bright and flowery tea.
* RELAXING BEDTIME Tea- a soothing, calming blend of chamomile, passionflower herb, lavender, and rose petal that is as beautiful as it is delicious, ONE OZ.
* ROSE PETAL- high in the important antioxidant vitamin C to help boost your immune system, has anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties, can help soothe digestive issues, and has a lovely aroma and flavor, ONE OZ.
~ Non Herbal-
* LAVENDER EARL GREY- this classic is updated with hints of vanilla and lavender for a more delicious taste with all the familiar comforts of traditional earl grey; black tea.
* CINNAMON GINGER VANILLA CHAI- rich and spiced with cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, and ginger, brew it strong and with plenty of milk; black tea.
* JASMINE GREEN TEA- whole leaf green tea is layered with jasmine blossoms for a delicate floral taste with a hint of sweet jasmine; green tea.
* GINGER PEACH- ginger chunks are incorporated into the mix of hearty black tea and real pieces of peach for a strong but balanced flavor of sweetness and spiciness; black tea.
* MANGO ROSE- mango and rose petals are blended with large leaf black tea for a sweet treat that is rich and flavorful; black tea.
* WINTER ROSE- delicious blend of black tea, rose petal, cinnamon pieces, and dried orange bits for a bright & comforting tea that is perfect for winter days as well as any day; black tea.
FLORAL MINT, PEPPERMINT, CINN GINGER VAN CHAI, CHAMOMILE MINT, JASMINE GREEN TEA, INVIGORATING HERBAL, RELAXING BEDTIME- ONE oz., ROSE PETAL- ONE oz., MANGO ROSE, CHAMOMILE- ONE oz., CHOCOLATE CHAI, GINGER PEACH, LAVENDER EARL GREY, CINNAMON APRICOT, WINTER ROSE, RASPBERRY HIBISCUS
There are no inquiries yet.