30% ACTN Discount on Clothing & Shoes At DISPORA SHOPPING

1
Sold by
@ AKENJI KIMBERLY BEI

DISPORA SHOPPING We run a supper shop in Douala. Stock with fashion dresses and shoes. Both for women and men.

MERCHE CENTRAL DOUALA DOUALA, South West Region 237 Cameroon Map It

237673519777

We accept 30% payment in action coin and remaining balance 70% should be paid in fiat. We also dress nails for ladies

10.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
SKU: fe264dded3ea Category:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!