20% ACTN Discount On BABY CLOTHING In Shop – Tezeh Enterprise

0
Sold by
@ TEZEH ASABA

1. We are accepting 20% action coin payment and remaining balance 80% be paid in fiat for all mother care products.

2. TEZEH ENTERPRISE also offers services and products in the following domain:
(a) Contracts
(b) Supplies
(c) Agriculture

We are accepting 50% action coin payment and remaining balance 50% be paid in fiat for Contracts, Supplies and Agricultural services and products.

SANDPIT BUEA BUEA, South West Region 237 Cameroon    677652350

10.00  Action

5 in stock

You are ordering a discount voucher using Action. Please contact the vendor with any questions PRIOR to ordering, and to pay the remaining balance (if any) in their local currency
SKU: 67e19867d0c1 Category:

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

No product has been found!